Terms and Conditions of Accommodation
(Applicable Scope )
- 1. The accommodation contract and related agreements entered into by this hotel with a guest shall be in accordance with the provisions of these terms and conditions, and any matters not provided for in these terms and conditions shall be in accordance with laws and ordinances or generally established customs.
- 2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the event that this hotel agrees to a special contract to the extent that it does not contravene laws, ordinances and customs, such special contract shall prevail.
(Application for accommodation contract)
- 1. A person who agrees to the accommodation charge (in principle, the basic accommodation charge as shown in Appended Table 1) and who wishes to apply to this hotel for a contract of accommodation shall provide the following information to this hotel.
- Name of the person to stay
- Dates of stay and estimated time of arrival
- Other items deemed necessary by this hotel.
- 2. In the event that the guest requests to continue his/her stay beyond the date of stay stipulated in item 2 of the preceding paragraph during his/her stay, this hotel shall treat such request as a new application for a contract of accommodation at the time such request is made.
(Conclusion of Accommodation Contract, etc.)
- 1. The accommodation contract shall be concluded when this hotel has accepted the application as stipulated in the preceding article. However, this shall not apply when this hotel proves that it did not accept the application.
- 2. When the accommodation contract has been concluded pursuant to the preceding paragraph, the guest shall notify the hotel of his/her credit card number or pay the reservation deposit/application fee (limited to the basic room charge for 3 days) by the date specified by this hotel.
- 3. The reservation deposit/application fee shall first be applied to the room charge ultimately payable by the guest, and if a situation arises where the provisions of Articles 6 and 18 apply, the deposit shall be applied in the order of compensation for penalties, and any remaining amount shall be returned when the charge is paid in accordance with the provisions of Article 12. If the credit card number has been notified, the reservation deposit/application fee will not be collected, but the credit card will be charged when the penalty and compensation fees are incurred. The hotel also reserves the right to obtain prior approval at the time of application.
- 4. In the event that the deposit in Paragraph 2 is not paid by the date designated by this hotel in accordance with the provisions of the same paragraph, the accommodation contract shall cease to be effective. However, this shall apply only in the event that this hotel has notified the guest to that effect when designating the date for payment of the application fee.
(Special clause that does not require the payment of the application fee)
- 1. Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the preceding article, this hotel may accept a special agreement not to require payment of the deposit as set forth in the same paragraph after the contract has been concluded.
- 2. In the event that this hotel does not require payment of the application fee as stipulated in Paragraph 2 of the preceding article or does not specify the date of payment of said application fee upon accepting the application for the accommodation contract, it shall be deemed that this hotel has accepted the special agreement stipulated in the preceding paragraph.
(Refusal to enter into an accommodation contract)
- 1. This hotel may refuse to enter into a contract of accommodation in the following cases
- When the application for accommodation is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- When there is no room available due to full occupancy.
- When it is recognized that the person who intends to stay at the hotel is likely to commit an act contrary to the provisions of law, public order, or good morals in connection with the stay.
- When it is clearly recognized that the person seeking accommodation is an infectious disease patient.
- When a burden exceeding a reasonable range is requested in connection with accommodation.
- When the accommodation cannot be made due to a natural disaster, a breakdown of the facilities, or other unavoidable reasons.
- When it is recognized that the person who intends to stay at the hotel is a drunken person, etc., and is likely to cause serious inconvenience to other guests. Or when the guest has said or done something that is extremely disturbing to other guests.
- When it is found that the guest or applicant is a member of a crime syndicate, a person related to an organization related to crime syndicates, or any other anti-social force.
- When there is an application from a user who has previously been expelled from this hotel due to poor payment, poor conduct, etc.
(Right of the guest to cancel the contract)
- 1. The guest may cancel the accommodation contract by notifying this hotel.
- 2. In the event that the guest cancels all or part of the accommodation contract due to reasons attributable to the guest, this hotel shall charge a penalty fee in accordance with the provisions listed in Appendix 2. However, this shall only apply when this hotel has notified the guest of its obligation to pay a penalty charge.
- 3. In the event that the guest does not arrive at this hotel by 8:00 p.m. on the day of stay (or 2 hours after the estimated time of arrival, if such time has been specified in advance) without notifying this hotel, this hotel shall deem that the accommodation contract has been cancelled by the guest and shall treat such cancellation as having been made by the guest.
(Right of this hotel to cancel the contract)
- 1. This hotel may cancel the accommodation contract in the following cases
- When it is recognized that the guest is likely to violate the provisions of the law, public order, or good morals in connection with the accommodation, or when it is recognized that the guest has committed such an act.
- When it is clearly recognized that the guest has a contagious disease.
- When a burden exceeding a reasonable range is requested in connection with the accommodation.
- When this hotel is unable to accommodate the guest due to a force majeure such as a natural disaster.
- When the guest is intoxicated, sings or sings with abandon, or causes or is about to cause disturbances to other guests, or when the guest says or does something that causes disturbances to other guests.
When the guest smokes in the hotel, tampers with fire-fighting equipment, or otherwise fails to comply with the prohibitions of the hotel's rules of use (limited to those necessary for fire prevention).
- If smoking is found, a deodorization and cleaning fee of 30,000 yen will be charged to the guest.
- When it is found that the room facilities are defaced, damaged, or used beyond the scope of common sense.
- When it is found that the guest or applicant is a member of a crime syndicate, a person related to a group related to crime syndicates, or any other anti-social force.
(Registration of Accommodation)
- 1. On the day of the stay, the guest shall register the following items at the front desk of this hotel.
- The name, address, telephone number, and occupation of the guest, and a copy of his/her identification card.
- In the case of a non-Japanese guest, in addition to the above, nationality, place and date of entry into Japan, place of accommodation and place of stay afterwards (name of accommodation facility), passport number and a copy of the passport shall be submitted.
- Date and scheduled time of departure
- Other items deemed necessary by this hotel.
- 2. In the event that the guest wishes to pay the charges stipulated in Article 12 by cash, an accommodation voucher issued by a travel agency, credit card, or any other means that can be substituted for cash, he/she shall present them at the time of registration in advance as stipulated in the preceding paragraph.
(Use of guest rooms)
- 1. In principle, the hours during which guests may use the guest rooms of this hotel shall be from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m. of the following day. However, in the case of a consecutive stay, the guest may use the room for the entire day, except for the day of arrival and the day of departure.
- 2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, this hotel may accept the use of a room outside the hours specified in the said paragraph. In such cases, the following additional charges shall apply (Please inquire about the basic room charge, as it varies depending on the number of persons using the room, floor level, view, facilities, etc. These rates are not necessarily the same as the room charge to be paid on the day of the stay).
- Extension until 2:00 p.m.: 30% of the basic room charge
- Extension until 4:00 p.m.: 50% of the basic room charge
- Extension of stay after 5:00 p.m.: 100% of the basic room charge
(Compliance with conditions of use)
- 1. The guest shall comply with the separate terms and rules of use established by the hotel while in the hotel.
- 1. The hours of operation of the main facilities of the hotel shall be as follows, and detailed hours of operation of other facilities shall be provided in the pamphlet provided, notices posted in various places, and service information in the guest rooms, etc.
- Front desk service hours on the 3rd floor: 8:00-20:00
- Coworking space on the 3rd floor: 8:00-21:00
- 2. The hours in the preceding paragraph are subject to change without prior notice in case of necessity or unavoidable emergency. Please note that this hotel cannot guarantee that all customers will be able to use the service during these hours. This hotel will notify you of any changes by appropriate means, so please take the time to check the latest business hours.
(Payment of Fees)
- 1. The accommodation charges to be paid by the guest and the method of calculation thereof shall be as set forth in Appendix 1.
- 2. The payment of the accommodation charges, etc. set forth in the preceding paragraph shall be made at the front desk upon arrival of the guest or when requested by this hotel, in cash or by a method that can be substituted for cash, such as an accommodation voucher issued by a travel agency approved by this hotel, or a credit card.
- 3. The room charge shall be charged even if the guest voluntarily does not stay in the room after this hotel has provided the room to the guest and made it available for his/her use.
(Responsibilities of this hotel)
- 1. In the event that this hotel causes damage to the guest in the performance of the accommodation contract and related agreements, or in the non-performance of such agreements, this hotel shall compensate for such damage. However, this shall not apply when the damage is not caused by reasons attributable to this hotel.
- 2. This hotel complies with the standards for periodic inspections of fire prevention objects in accordance with the Fire Defense Law, although this hotel has liability insurance for Japanese inns in case of a fire, etc.
(Treatment in the event that the hotel is unable to provide the contracted guest rooms)
- 1. In the event that this hotel is unable to provide the contracted room to the guest, it shall, with the consent of the guest, mediate another accommodation facility with the same conditions as far as possible.
- 2. In the event that this hotel is unable to arrange other accommodation notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, a guarantee fee equivalent to the penalty charge shall be paid to the guest, and such guarantee fee shall be applied to the amount of compensation for damages. However, if there is no reason attributable to this hotel for not being able to provide the guest room, the guarantee fee shall not be paid.
(Handling of consigned items)
- 1. In the event of loss, damage or other loss of or damage to items, cash or valuables left at the front desk by the guest, this hotel shall compensate for such damage, except in the case of force majeure. However, the amount of compensation shall be within the scope of the Japanese inn's liability insurance.
- 2. In the event that any items, cash or valuables brought by the guest to this hotel and not left at the front desk are lost, damaged or otherwise damaged due to the intentional or negligent act of this hotel, this hotel shall compensate for such damage. However, the amount of compensation shall be within the scope of the Japanese inn's liability insurance policy.
(Storage of baggage or personal belongings of the guest)
- 1. In the event that the guest's baggage arrives at this hotel prior to his/her stay, this hotel shall take full responsibility for its safekeeping only if this hotel agrees prior to the arrival of the baggage, and shall check the baggage when the guest checks in at the front desk.
- 2. In the event that the guest leaves his/her baggage or personal belongings at the hotel after check-out, this hotel will keep them for 3 months. However, in the case of cash, precious metals, or other valuables, this hotel will keep them for 7 days including the day of found, and then report them to the nearest police station, etc.
- 3. The responsibility of this hotel for the safekeeping of the guest's baggage or personal belongings in the case of the preceding two paragraphs shall be in accordance with the provisions of the preceding article.
( Responsibilities of the Guests)
- 1. In the event that this hotel suffers damages due to the intentional or negligent act of the guest, said guest shall compensate this hotel for such damages.
- 2. In the event that a guest room IC card issued to the guest is lost, the actual cost of producing the IC card shall be charged as a reissue fee.
- 3. These terms and conditions shall be written in Japanese and English, but in the event of any discrepancy or difference between the two texts of the terms and conditions, the Japanese language shall prevail.
Method of calculating accommodation charges (Article 2, Article 3, Paragraph 2, and Article 12, Paragraph 1)
|| Accumulation of taxes
Total amount to be paid by guests
- (1) Basic accommodation charge Room rate
- (2) Taxes: a. Consumption tax
|| Additional fee
- (3) Other service charges
- (4) Taxes: b. Consumption tax
*If the tax law is revised, the revised provisions shall apply.
Penalty (related to Article 6, Paragraph 2)
|Day on which notice of cancellation of contract is received
||On the day
||One day before
||Two days before
- % is the ratio of the penalty charge to the basic accommodation charge.
- In the event that the contracted number of days is shortened, the penalty fee for one day (the first day) shall be collected regardless of the number of shortened days.